- Posted 31 August 2023
- Salary £28000 - £35000 per annum
- SpecialismChildren’s Homes
- Contact NameIsabel Wal
We are looking for a Children's Home Deputy Manager to join an outstanding Children's Home.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class care and support for children and young people who have complex needs. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe, and enrich their lives.
Working as a Children's Home Deputy Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Children's Home Registered Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Deputy Manager or as a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.