- Posted 09 February 2024
- Salary £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Specialism Children’s Homes
- Contact NameIsabel Wal
We are looking for a Children's Home Registered Manager to join an outstanding Children's Home organisation located in Telford, Shropshire.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class residential care for children and young people who have complex needs. They endeavour to create a safe environment that is homely and nurturing, enabling for positive relationships to be formed and for the children and young people to make progress in all areas of their development.
They have a shared ambition to ensure that children and young person have an experience of childhood that they deserve, one filled with fun, laughter, friendship, and discovery. And this shared ambition enables them to transform the lives of children and young people, leading to life changing outcomes.
What They Can Offer You:
You will be embraced and appreciated for your individual talents and accomplishments, and you will love the sense of team, inclusion and belonging, empowering you to bring your unique perspective and personality to work.
Your career progression, happiness, and wellbeing are paramount to them because they know that children and young people benefit from having consistent, long-term adults in their lives. And that is why they provide best-in-class, award-winning training, enabling you to reach your full potential.
Moreover, they provide you with flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking, so that you have the freedom to choose how and when you work. They are also there to support you through the big moments in your life, from parental leave to career breaks.
What You Will Be Rewarded With:
- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- Flexible benefits, meaning that you can tailor your benefits package to align with what matters most to you.
- Generous holiday allowance, with the opportunity to increase your allowance throughout your career.
- Genuine investment throughout every stage of your career, with the opportunity to complete relevant qualifications and professional development.
- Flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking.
- Beautiful working environments with the very best facilities and amenities.
What We're Looking For:
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 4 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Should this opportunity not be of interest to you, Ben Williams Recruitment is representing many different Children's Home organisations in your local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you. We offer unique insights and transparent advice, enabling you to make the most informed decisions about your career.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you experience any problems, please contact us via and we will be happy to help.