- Posted 01 November 2023
- Salary £36400 - £46800 per annum
- Specialism Children’s Homes
- Contact NameIsabel Wal
We are looking for a Children's Home Responsible Individual to join an outstanding Children's Home organisation.
Salary: £36,400 - £46,800 per annum.
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire.
Job Type: 16 hours per week.
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class care and support for children and young people who have complex needs. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe, and enrich their lives.
Working as a Children's Home Responsible Individual, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £36,400 - £46,800 per annum.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Responsible Individual or as a Children's Home Registered Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.