- Posted 04 September 2023
- Salary £26400 - £27360 per annum
- SpecialismChildren’s Homes
- Contact NameWIll Cooper
We are looking for a Children's Residential Support Worker to join an outstanding Children's Home.
Salary: £26,400 - £27,360 per annum.
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
HATCH Group provides a continuum of care for children and young people aged between 6 - 17 years. We offer specialised care for children and young people who have complex needs and challenging behaviour. Our caring, structured, and stimulating environment is responsive to individual needs and significantly contributes to positive outcomes for the children and young people.
Working as a Children's Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity.
Salary and Benefits
- £26,400 - £27,360 per annum.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification).
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker position.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home.
- Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.