- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Specialism Nurseries
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Forest School Nursery Leader to join an outstanding Forest School Nursery.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Setting: Forest School Nursery
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class childcare solutions. Their settings are carefully designed to ensure that the care, play, and learning environment is exceptional.
Working as a Forest School Nursery Leader, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children, ensuring that you create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment filled with opportunities to develop and learn, enabling the children to be safe, happy, and independent.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £24,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- A flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career.
- Recent experience working either as a Forest School Nursery Leader or as a Forest School Nursery Nurse in a Forest School Nursery.
- Level 3 Forest School Leader Training.