- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary £18000 - £22000 per annum
- LocationRoyal Tunbridge Wells
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Nursery Assistant to join an outstanding Nursery.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class childcare solutions. Their settings are carefully designed to ensure that the care, play, and learning environment is exceptional.
Working as a Nursery Assistant, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children, ensuring that you create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment filled with opportunities to develop and learn, enabling the children to be safe, happy, and independent.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
- A flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development including the opportunity to complete Level 3 Diploma for Childcare.
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Nursery Nurse position.
- Recent experience working with children or a passion for working with children.