- Posted 09 February 2024
- Salary £26000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationRoyal Tunbridge Wells
- Specialism Nurseries
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Nursery Room Leader to join an outstanding Nursery organisation located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class childcare solutions for children. They endeavour to create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment that is filled with opportunities to learn and develop, enabling for the children to develop at their own pace and reach their full potential.
They have a shared ambition to ensure that children have an experience of childhood filled with fun, laughter, friendship, and discovery. And this shared ambition empowers them to create the building blocks for future success in school and beyond, preparing children to flourish in our ever-changing world.
What They Can Offer You:
You will be embraced and appreciated for your individual talents and accomplishments, and you will love the sense of team, inclusion and belonging, empowering you to bring your unique perspective and personality to work.
Your career progression, happiness, and wellbeing are paramount to them because they know that children learn by example and observation. And that is why they provide best-in-class, award-winning training, enabling you to reach your full potential.
Moreover, they provide you with flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking, so that you have the freedom to choose how and when you work. They are also there to support you through the big moments in your life, from parental leave to career breaks.
What You Will Be Rewarded With:
- £26,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Flexible benefits, meaning that you can tailor your benefits package to align with what matters most to you.
- Generous holiday allowance, with the opportunity to increase your allowance throughout your career.
- Genuine investment throughout every stage of your career, with the opportunity to complete relevant qualifications and professional development.
- Flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking.
- Beautiful working environments with the very best facilities and amenities.
What We're Looking For:
- Recent experience working either as a Nursery Room Leader or as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery.
- Level 3 Diploma for Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
Should this opportunity not be of interest to you, Ben Williams Recruitment is representing many different Nursery organisations in your local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you. We offer unique insights and transparent advice, enabling you to make the most informed decisions about your career.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you experience any problems, please contact us via and we will be happy to help.