- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary £22000 - £28000 per annum
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Nursery Room Leader to join an outstanding Nursery.
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class childcare solutions. Their settings are carefully designed to ensure that the care, play, and learning environment is exceptional.
Working as a Nursery Room Leader, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children, ensuring that you create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment filled with opportunities to develop and learn, enabling the children to be safe, happy, and independent.
Salary and Benefits
- £22,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- A flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Nursery Deputy Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Nursery Room Leader or as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery.
- Level 3 Diploma for Childcare (or equivalent qualification).