- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary £26000 - £30000 per annum
- SpecialismChildren’s Homes
- Contact NameJake Powley
We are looking for a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker to join an outstanding Children's Home.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum including sleep-in allowance.
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class care and support for children and young people who have complex needs. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people, enabling them to express their characters, feel safe, and enrich their lives.
Working as a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
Salary and Benefits
- £26,000 - £30,000 per annum including sleep-in allowance.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Children's Home Deputy Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker or as a Children's Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home.
- Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.