- Posted 15 September 2023
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
- SpecialismSpecial Schools
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Special School Pastoral Manager to join an outstanding Special School.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Location: Shifnal, Shropshire.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class child-centred education for children and young people who have complex needs. They endeavour to inspire the children and young people, creating a sense of awe and wonder. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push the children and young people, whether they are working on the very basics or have a special talent or passion for the subject.
Working as a Special School Pastoral Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, striving to bring the best out of them, enabling them to achieve positive outcomes and progress according to their own individual abilities.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career.
- Recent experience working as a Special School Pastoral Manager or Pastoral Support in a Special School.