- Posted 09 February 2024
- Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Specialism Nurseries
- Contact NameKitty Elliott
We are looking for a Special School Teacher to join an outstanding Special School located in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job Type: 40 hours per week
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class child-centred education for children and young people with learning disabilities and complex needs. They endeavour to inspire the children, creating a sense of awe and wonder. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push the children, whether they are working on the very basics or have a special talent or passion for the subject.
They have a shared ambition to bring the best out in children. And this shared ambition enables them to transform the lives of children and young people, leading to life changing outcomes.
What They Can Offer You:
You will be embraced and appreciated for your individual talents and accomplishments, and you will love the sense of team, inclusion and belonging, empowering you to bring your unique perspective and personality to work.
Your career progression, happiness, and wellbeing are paramount to them because they know that children and young people learn by example and observation. And that is why they provide best-in-class, award-winning training, enabling you to reach your full potential.
Moreover, they provide you with flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking, so that you have the freedom to choose how and when you work. They are also there to support you through the big moments in your life, from parental leave to career breaks.
What You Will Be Rewarded With:
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Flexible benefits, meaning that you can tailor your benefits package to align with what matters most to you.
- Generous holiday allowance, with the opportunity to increase your allowance throughout your career.
- Genuine investment throughout every stage of your career, with the opportunity to complete relevant qualifications and professional development.
- Flexible working opportunities including part-time, term-time, variable hours, and homeworking.
- Beautiful working environments with the very best facilities and amenities.
What We're Looking For:
- Recent experience working as a Special School Teacher in a Special School.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Should this opportunity not be of interest to you, Ben Williams Recruitment is representing many different Special Schools in your local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you. We offer unique insights and transparent advice, enabling you to make the most informed decisions about your career.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you experience any problems, please contact us via and we will be happy to help.