- Posted 01 September 2023
- Salary £28000 - £37000 per annum
- SpecialismAdult Social Care
- Contact NameNathan Beardsmore
We are looking for a Supported Living Deputy Manager to join an outstanding Supported Living Service.
Salary: £28,000 - £37,000 per annum.
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class care and support for Vulnerable People who have Complex Needs. They endeavour to provide exceptional person-centred care that is designed to enhance independence and fulfilment.
Working as a Supported Living Manager, you will be responsible for creating a safe and caring environment, ensuring the highest quality of care and support.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £28,000 - £37,000 per annum.
- Flexible working pattern, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career.
- Recent experience working as a Supported Living Deputy Manager in a Supported Living Service.
- Level 3 Diploma for Health and Social Care (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.